Savings do not come automatically, you must make a choice to save! But where do you start and who do you trust?
WHAT WE DO:
Eco Power recognizes that every business is unique; therefore we prepare a customized Energy Cost Savings Analysis on behalf of each client.
We suggest that every business authorize a no up front cost Utility Bill Audit when they shop for energy. It is important to know you are being billed correctly by the utility, your rate codes are accurate, and that you are taking advantage of any tax savings.
You may be due a refund going back 3 to 5 years.
Having the information from the audit may qualify you for a better rate. The Audit will uncover any trouble areas like low power factor or demand spikes. In some cases we can incorporate the correction of these issues into your new rate.
The customer comes first: We believe that if you are satisfied with our service you will become a long-term customer.
Years of energy experience: Our staff has over 100 years of combined energy experience
Proven track record for saving our clients money: If we cant offer you a better rate or program we will tell you.
- Short and Long-Term Service Agreements
- Fixed Rate and Variable Plans
- Hybrid Agreements, Block & Index
- Electricity and
MAKING SENSE OF DEREGULATION
While our mission is simple, the laws and market rules are a bit more complicated. Energy deregulation, which has been enacted to varying degrees on a state-by-state basis , continues to evolve and expand. Deregulation simply splits the "supply" side of the energy equation, the electrons generated and the gas particles pumped from the ground, from the "delivery" side, the pipes and wires leading to your business.
Traditionally, the local utility owned both supply and delivery; creating what many felt was an unfair competitive advantage. Deregulation forces the utilities to choose on which side of the business they want to operate. Most choose to remain in the delivery business and to keep the expensive infrastructure - the wires, the trucks and the meters – through which to pass some other company's commodity.
In a deregulated state, multiple energy suppliers compete against each other, driving down prices and offering choice to consumers. But the options are numerous and the details confusing. That's where Eco Power can help
WE ARE YOUR ENERGY ADVISORS
We have established relationships with multiple energy suppliers. We can explore the options, negotiate price on your behalf, and provide you with a worry-free transition. The process works like this:
- We conduct an initial interview to determine the complexities of your energy needs and any preliminary contractual requirements.
- We examine your business electricity and natural gas bills to determine your rate class, usage history and load profiles.
- We prepare a request for proposal on your behalf and submit to multiple qualified energy suppliers
- We identify the lowest bid and further negotiate any contract details
- Once the agreement is executed, the supplier submits all paperwork to your utility.
- We monitor the transaction to ensure a seamless switch in your suppliers.
- We remain on call as your utility consultant for any questions you might have regarding energy billings, and maintain a relationship with you throughout the course of your contract.
- Approaching renewal, we reassess your needs and prepare another request for proposal
Eco Power aims to be your trusted partner in navigating this evolving industry. We'll take care of your natural gas and electricity needs, so you can focus on what's really important, running your business.